photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Monday, October 27, 2014

As If

 Sweatshirt: Madewell // Skirt: Madewell // Jacket: Maje (similar here) // Boots: Stuart Weitzman // Bag: Whistles // Sunnies: Karen Walker // Lips: Nars 'Yu' // Jewelry: David Yurman // Ring: c/o Kendra Scott

 Happy Monday! This look is inspired by one of my favorite movies of all time, Clueless. I re-watched it not too long ago, and I guess the 90s are back, because most everything Cher and Dion were wearing looked right at home in 2014. If you haven't watched it in a while, it is totally worth a girls night in. I loved this skirt and sweatshirt combo... they look perfect paired together, but also are great as separates for fall and into winter. My little silver backpack, helps to play into this fun school girl vibe. I hope everyone has a great beginning to their week, and thank you as always for reading.





6 comments:

  1. This is so cute! And it does remind me of clueless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hello 90's girl! Can I just say you styled this perfectly that I had no idea if you were wearing a dress of a jumper!! I love how you paired everything together that I was shocked to see it was a sweatshirt and skirt. Flawless and love how you styled it.

    http://www.lastylenysmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ive been trying to resist those stuart wietzman boots for a whole year now, and you aren't making it any easier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this look! I especially like the material of the skirt.

    www.charltonlee.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow I love this look, everything is perfect. Accessories bag ! All.
    XOXO

    http://lemagdejustine.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look! The gingham sweater and skirt are amazing together

    Xx
    Dallastyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k