photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Sunday, June 22, 2014

Saturday Night

 Shorts: Sanctuary c/o AshleGryre // Top: J.Crew // Jacket: Maje (similar here and here )// Shoes: Zara (old) / Sunnies: Karen Walker // Bracelets: David Yurman & Madewell

Hello Everyone!  While studying for the Bar I occasionally make it out of my study dungeon to enjoy a weekend night out with friends. And though the weather outside is the typical Florida brand of muggy heat, the air-conditioning inside most establishments is reminiscent of an Arctic blast. Enter: leather in the summer. I know it may seem out of place, but a splurge worthy leather jacket from Fall and Winter has entered season-less status. This wardrobe staple is the perfect edgy compliment to flowy shorts and a silky cami. It is nice that on my summer nights out, my margarita is the only thing that is frozen. I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the weekend, and thank you as always for reading.

1 comment:

  1. CUTE! Love your leather jacket it is seriously perfection!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k