photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Thursday, March 13, 2014

Stripes at Sunset

 Shorts: ASOS // Shirt: ASOS // Shoes: J.Crew // Bag: Chanel (Borrowed) // Sunnies: RayBan // Lips: NARS in YU // Bracelets: David Yurman // Watch: Michael Kors

Hello Everyone! I am sorry to say that I have been on a blog-vacation while I have been on my trip in South Florida and the Keys. But all the sunshine and water in my home state has left me feeling reenergized and relaxed. This little outfit reflects my vacation style. I have been literally living in high waisted shorts, they are so flattering and fun to wear...and in a matching, set it doesn't get much easier. I also love their not-so-subtle nautical flair, since my vacation residence has been on my parent's boat. Let's just say, I am going to go to the airport kicking and screaming... I am not ready to get back to real life. Hope you are having great end of the week, and as always thank you for reading. 





1 comment:

  1. Looks like what I tagged you in on Village Tailor insta!! PERFECTION!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k