photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Monday, November 4, 2013

Stripes on Stripes



 Hello Everyone! Isn't fall the prettiest season? The trees are on fire here in Oxford and it is simply beautiful. Though the world around me is quite colorful, my wardrobe has been filled with a lot of black and white lately. I am not sure whether it is the cool weather or my love of simplicity, but the classic combo always seems to strike the right note.  Here I doubled up on stripes and added pleated leather for a little visual interest. But let's get real... the trees are winning in the visual department, and that is just fine with me! I hope everyone has a great rest of the week, and as always thank you for reading!

Jacket: Club Monaco (On Sale!) // Skirt: Tibi (Similar here) // Shirt: J.Crew (old similar here and here)// Boots: J.Crew // Bracelets: David Yurman and J.Crew // Watch: Michael Kors //  Sunnies: Karen Walker // Lips: NARS 'Dragon Girl'

9 comments:

  1. I like that striped jacket :)
    xx Stephanie (www.stephaniesstyleblog.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie!! It is on sale, and such a good deal! I love Club Monaco, but even more when I can snag a great piece an easy price point. xo

      Delete
  2. Fabulous as always! Love the stripes and the new blog layout :)

    Xo, Kahana
    abeautifullife42.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kahana, I am so thrilled with my new design, Fabulous K and Brittany Fuson did an incredible job! xo

      Delete
  3. This is quickly becoming one of my favorite blogs! I love your style and the double stripes in this outfit are genius!

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chelsea!! I always appreciate your comments... and I am a loyal follower of Chelsea in the City as well!! Thanks for reading! xo

      Delete
  4. Stripes on stripes is one of my favorite looks! And I think I need that jacket... especially on sale! Adorable!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pleated leather absolutely added interest. Wonderful skirt!

    B&W is always chic, no matter the season.

    Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog, and I adore your style! It's great outfit inspiration! I'm your newest follower on Bloglovin!
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k