photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Sunday, November 24, 2013

Pink and Navy



 Skirt: ASOS (last seen here, similar version here and here) // Sweater: J.Crew // Shoes: J.Crew // Earrings: J.Crew (similar here) // Sunnies: Karen Walker // Bracelets: David Yurman // Watch: Michael Kors 


Hello everyone! It is great to be back in my home State of Florida for Thanksgiving. Everything always seems prettier when you haven't seen it in a while, so I am really enjoying the beautiful moss covered oaks and green fairways in my neighborhood. Though it is too far south for the leaves to change, the weather is still chilly. To make my navy midi skirt cool weather ready, I paired it with my preppy pink sweater. Preppy touches feel so right being that I am back on the East Coast. I also love how the half-tucked casual sweater balances out the drama of a full skirt and shiny accessories. I hope everyone has a great holiday week and thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I really love the length of this ladylike skirt. You look gorgeous!

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the skirt is so, well, so ladylike and feminine as is the pink sweater. Lovely combination of colors and drape to delight in the fact that you are a unique creature, a woman.

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k