photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Monochromatic Mint: Trend Spin Link-Up


Mint is the trend of the season and it can be worn in so many ways. I incorporated my mint denim with a frilly ultra-femme top for a head to toe monochromatic look. When pulling off any monochromatic outfit it is important to mix a variety textures, hence the ruffles. This girly detail adds needed dimension. I also chose neutral accessories, but neutral doesn't mean the accessories can't be special. My rose gold heels are still in the neutral family, but the pink metallic sheen adds visual interest. My clutch is also a 'special' neutral as it has a muted leopard print. My earrings, while clearly are not neutral, add a tiny pop of color and sparkle... I am kind of obsessed with them. Thank you for reading and happy Tuesday! 

Check out the Trend Spin Link-Up by Walking in Memphis in High Heels and The Fashion Canvas to see the Mint Trend interpreted by other bloggers!! 

xo Christina




Jeans: Blank NYC; Blouse: Banana Republic (old) ; Clutch: Tory Burch (old but loving this one) ; Shoes: Zara; Earrings: Bauble Bar; Bracelets: David Yurman and J.Crew; Sunnies: Karen Walker

10 comments:

  1. You look great! I am a big fan of monochromatic and metallic shoes! I am your newest follower, I would love it if you would check out my blog!

    Joanna

    coastalcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for becoming a follower! I will check out your blog right away :)

      Delete
  2. Cute! Love it!

    http://chelseypatti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit! Love monochromatic mint outfits! Those earrings are so pretty!

    Sierra
    Life as a Waterleaf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the sweet compliment Sierra! I loved your mint outfit as well! xo

      Delete
  4. I am obsessed with this monochromatic look!! You look amazing. Thanks for linking up :)

    xoxo
    Erin

    The Fashion Canvas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erin! I had so much fun with the Link up! It is such a good idea, and I am eagerly awaiting next week's Neon trend!

      Delete
  5. Love it! Such a delicate look... You look amazing!!

    www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the sweet compliment Abigail!

      Delete

 

design + development by fabulous k