photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Saturday, May 18, 2013

Leopard and Lemon




 Many people often associate leopard print with fall and winter. However,
in my opinion the right cat-inspired graphic is seasonless. I actually purchased this pant at J.Crew in early fall and I am pleased that they are a perfect spring and summer piece as well. The black and white palette feels modern and the length of the pant is perfect to showcase strappy sandals. My bright neon lemon bag is surprisingly versatile... I kid you not, it is amazing how much I can wear it with. I hope you are having a great weekend and thanks for reading! 

xo 
Christina 




 Pants: J.Crew (old but similar here); Top: Topshop (old but black version here and similar here); Shoes: Zara; Bag: Tory Burch; Monogram Necklace: Max and Chloe; Braclets: J.Crew and David Yurman; Sunnies: Rayban Wayfarer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k