photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Strawberry Stripes: Southern Royalty Feature


 I love stripes! They give a classic vibe to anything... shirts, skirts, dresses, and yes these shorts. Living in Mississippi for the last two years has certainly had an impact on my personal style. If anything, I think it has forced me to realize that I am an East Coast girl at heart. I am drawn to preppy bright colors, clean lines, and a great button down. This button down in particular has subtle anchor print... a slight homage to my college days as a Delta Gamma. 

A special thank you to fellow University of Florida grad and  Lucky Magazine Contributor Katherine Diane for featuring The Quarter Life Closet on her blog Southern Royalty. 

Check out her blog and the feature here:)

xo Christina 




{Tiny red anchor}


{Tortoise }



Shorts: Asos; Shirt: Madewell; Shoes: Marc Fisher (old but similar); Bag: Coach Willis; Necklaces: Pearls: J.Crew (old), Monogram: Max and Chloe;  Ring: David Yurman; Bracelets: J.Crew (also loving this new color here); Sunnies: Karen Walker

1 comment:

 

design + development by fabulous k