photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Sunday, April 21, 2013

Spring Weather Leather


I bought this cognac leather skirt back in fall; I love a piece that can be worn season to season. All I did was change out my sweater for a silky spring blouse, tights and ankle boots for these colorblock heels, and my coat for aviator sunnies. To add a jolt of color to such simple shapes, I had to add a pop of hot pink at the lips. Best part about this outfit... except for my everyday jewelry, no piece was over $100. Have a great week and thanks for reading!

xo Christina








Shirt: Madewell; Skirt; Kensie (now on sale!): Shoes: Zara last seen here (old but similar here and loving these here and here); Sunnies: Rayban (a gift from my bestie Jessica...she always gives the best gifts); Clutch: Boutique in Oxford (but similar one here) Rings: Forever 21 and Etsy; Bracelets: J.Crew and David Yurman; Liptick: NARS in Schiap

3 comments:

  1. Okayyyy freaking presh. I need to order that skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Corey! You definitely should, it is so inexpensive now! Even if they are sold out of your size, with tailoring it would still be worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was such a pleasure meeting you at the Madewell event! Your style is impeccable! Whenever you come up to Memphis, give me a shout! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k